Here’s the thing about the best: they always want to get better (G.Watanabe).
Are you good enough to get better?
A series of challenging coaching sessions to help you maximize your performance by increasing your awareness of how you approach tasks, people, and context.
It is not only about learning to perform at your best, it is about sustaining this optimal performance over the long run.
- Receive clarity on your vision
- Discover your personal peak state
- Set crystal clear priorities and stay on track until reaching them
- Work through internal and external performance barriers
- Create coping strategies for challenging situations
- Deal effectively with crucial conversations
- Increase effectiveness by optimizing your use of time
The Secret to Peak Performance: Concentration, Confidence, Competitive urge, Capacity for enjoyment (A. Palmer)
- The coaching program is based on a performance model which includes focus, deliberate practice, a feedback loop, and strategic rest
- Throughout the program, the psychological principles of excellence, flow states, and value-driven performance are applied.
- Together we will create your StrategicU* Plan
We will be a great team if you are one of those people pursuing excellence where others are satisfied with “good enough.” There are four elements (the 4Ds) that help make our work together, a success:
- Desire to change
- Decision to take action
- Discipline to practice new behaviors you’ve chosen
- Determination to persist until you reach them
Is that you?